Capello is a d*ck

I really dislike Capello. Granted, the World Cup 2010 qualifying campaign led me to reconsider my stance, but the World Cup itself reaffirmed my original opinion. The FA were dicks to change his contract right before the World Cup - it meant that after the woeful showing in South Africa we were effectively stuck with him because all of a sudden there was huge compensation to pay if he got ditched.

Re-appointing John Terry as Captain is a joke. A true display of weakness from Capello in my book. And while I am no fan of Ferdinand (and didn't think he should be Captain in the first place), his handling of the whole thing is really, really shitty.

Then today on the Sky website, he's prattling on about Andy Carroll - saying that he spoke to him PRIVATELY to tell him he needs to drink less. Really???!!!! What's the point of speaking "PRIVATELY" if you are going to turn around and tell Sky Sports what you said to him??? So many more things too... arghh!!!! The man is a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.