Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

Damien10

Long shot, but if anybody has any tickets spare for the final I'm interested in upto four, mail me.

I have just spoken to the ticket office re tickets going on general sale, I was advised that it is highly unlikely but to try and call on Saturday morning.
I am London based these days and would love to go............... if anyone cant go and would like to sell please PM me.

Hi all.

Need 2 tickets to the final at the end of the month. Anyone a SC holder that doesn't mind getting tickets? Can meet to pick up etc.

Exiled Manc in Northern Ireland ex South Stand season ticket holder and a Cityzen now. Desperate to get to Wembley. I actually have all my travel booked but no ticket so if anyone is selling please message me! Cheers

Gutted to have missed out as Ive been every time we have been to the new Wembley,

my sister gave up her season ticket after 10 years last season to have a baby, and although I have had a season ticket for 15 years I was holding on to try and get us both a ticket together but it sold out quicker than I thought

if anyone has two spare please pm me

Hello from Germany. Flights and Hotel are sorted. Now looking for two tickets. My son and me are going and really would love not to be outside the ground. Can pay via PayPal or bank transfer. Just inbox me any offers.
Will arrive in London Saturday morning.

Thanks in advance

Need one ticket. Willing to pay £25. Also need transport, so free lift also required. Happy to buy the driver a beer. PM please. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.