Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

Another reminder to people to follow the Ticket Forum rules:
They include:
  • Tickets can be at no more than face value (and that includes offering to pay more if you're looking).
  • No mobile numbers or emails. Any initial contact and exchanging of these details must be via pm's.
In addition, if you're selling a ticket please specify where it is in the stadium, the face value and whether it's a concession, Anyone offering tickets that doesn't meet these rules will have their posts deleted and may well face a ban until at least after the game. We are trying to ensure users aren't ripped off or scammed.

Another reminder to people to follow the Ticket Forum rules:
They include:
  • Tickets can be at no more than face value (and that includes offering to pay more if you're looking).
  • No mobile numbers or emails. Any initial contact and exchanging of these details must be via pm's.
In addition, if you're selling a ticket please specify where it is in the stadium, the face value and whether it's a concession, Anyone offering tickets that doesn't meet these rules will have their posts deleted and may well face a ban until at least after the game. We are trying to ensure users aren't ripped off or scammed.

I have used this site to obtain tickets from genuine fans without hassle. All have refused extra payment for their inconvenience.

This time I have been unsuccessful so far but thanks are due to Ric for setting rules and PB in this case for moderating sensibly and highlighting the risks to ensure true fans are not scalped from bogus ticket sellers.

Have a 40 quid ticket for sale at face value. I live in Runcorn and cant make ir tomorrow. Somebody could pick it up tonight or I could meet somebody somewhere tomorrow morning. Its block 157, row 18, seat 90.
Ticket now sold

Been let down for the second time. Arrived yesterday morning from Germany in London and can't believe the news I got. My son and me would really love to see the match. At least even one ticket would be okay. So I can get him inside. Hopefully anyone can help.

Longest shot ever here but. . . Have been let down on transport. Does anyone have spaces available from South mcr. . .

Longest shot ever here but. . . Have been let down on transport. Does anyone have spaces available from South mcr. . .

Pm me

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.