sallythecat

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL

Express executive coach travel £79.95
Only !50 seats @ this price
Wc Facilities Air Con

Coaches depart 00.05 Day of the game
travel down to folkston for our train to france
On arrival on french soil we transfer you to Central Paris lunch time
Guaranteed to get you to the game on time & to enjoy the build up to this Massive game

We also have 2 x coach & hotel packacges available from only £149.95

All dtails on our website
visit: www.soccerexpress.co.uk

Tel: 0161 401 9939
Open 10am-10pm 7 days a week
Run & operated by Blues

Last edited:
Train fares already sky high, looks like the red scouse has been snapping up the advance fares.

train fares are mega expensive!! would it be easy to drive to watford and then get underground/train to the stadium? anybody done this before? for the wigan final i got really lucky and only paid about £40 return from picadilly to euston with a free underground travel card!

train fares are mega expensive!! would it be easy to drive to watford and then get underground/train to the stadium? anybody done this before? for the wigan final i got really lucky and only paid about £40 return from picadilly to euston with a free underground travel card!

Yep , done exactly this on a few occasions , works really well . Just not sure if the fact we have now been allocated the East side that this will work

always done this drive to watford park at station flag pub next door cheap beer ok food loads of blues get train to wembley central train back jump on motorway after the jams.

always done this drive to watford park at station flag pub next door cheap beer ok food loads of blues get train to wembley central train back jump on motorway after the jams.
We have booked travel lodge in Watford 60 quid how much is it to get to wembley on the train?

Drive to Wealdstone FC
Free parking, club house, bbq, great hospitality and tube station round the corner for short ride to wembley way station, plus a chance to meet the raider!!!
Done it twice and would recommend it

Drive to Wealdstone FC
Free parking, club house, bbq, great hospitality and tube station round the corner for short ride to wembley way station, plus a chance to meet the raider!!!
Done it twice and would recommend it
Been there every time including the Shield matches.

A great pre & post match venue. I'm hoping to go again this time but our coach organiser is considering another location.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.