captains arm band

smeghead64

why isn't STEPHEN IRELAND BEING GIVIN THE CHANCE last night some might say we played our B team so surely he was up for the arm band and a chance to show Hughes what can been done on the pitch as no one has a clue in the dressing room

He stepped in to stop our tea being bullied a few times, made a change.

Yes Hamann conducted himself well! But what we need is a motivator, I believe now is the time to give it to Richards! I believe he will pick his game up with the responsibility. I would put Onuoha to the left of him I think these together would make cracking pair for now and the next ten years

why because of last nites shambles, should dunney be blamed, hes our captain remember not didi....he was cose as he has the experience and more experience in europe than anyone else, so we have to live with that....we shouldnt be taking away dunneys role as captain when he wasnt fucking even on the pitch....whats up with you all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.