Car accident. Who's fault ?

There isn't enough detail in the post to say whose fault it was. If the passenger side got hit what's all this from behind stuff about. Were you turning right into your drive, turning left into your drive quite wide. Was it one lane or two lane traffic.

Questions questions

I just want to see her thrown in a cage with a load of angry rats, she will take fucking responsibility for herself then or she will freeze and get eaten, either way is an improvement on her atm. I really really hate people who do not take responsibility for their actions and this is a perfect example.

I just want to see her thrown in a cage with a load of angry rats, she will take fucking responsibility for herself then or she will freeze and get eaten, either way is an improvement on her atm. I really really hate people who do not take responsibility for their actions and this is a perfect example.

I dislike her, but that's a bit extreme, no?

I agree with where you're coming from though. No one wants to take any responsibility these days

Have you been watching those Saw movies again ;-)

My thoughts are WTF? Its her fault, she knows it, her insurance company knows it. Stand your ground.

Hows your neck feeling by the way? ;)

And the extra stress of not having to fight such an obvious claim, I would say it has made you quite unwell with the worry about how you would pay for your car to be fixed etc etc :)

There isn't enough detail in the post to say whose fault it was. If the passenger side got hit what's all this from behind stuff about. Were you turning right into your drive, turning left into your drive quite wide. Was it one lane or two lane traffic.

Questions questions

Agree with this, where on the passenger side did she hit you? Front end? Rear end?

If it's towards the rear it normally doesn't matter what the other driver says if the insurance company think they are fault they won't give them an option to argue it!

OP tell the insurance you are going to take it to court yourself and if it cut and dry one of these no win. O fee solicitors will have it done and dusted in no time!!

Agree with this, where on the passenger side did she hit you? Front end? Rear end?

If it's towards the rear it normally doesn't matter what the other driver says if the insurance company think they are fault they won't give them an option to argue it!

OP tell the insurance you are going to take it to court yourself and if it cut and dry one of these no win. O fee solicitors will have it done and dusted in no time!!
Doesnt matter. She was behind him. therefore observing what is in front. He drove normally if as described. It can only be her fault; speed limits, braking distances and so gaps between cars, all the things in the highway code mean it is only, and can only be, her fault. How insurers as businesses deal with it though is between them I suppose

A car accident, a thread four pages long and not a mention yet of bricks or torching , what the hells going on here ?

Surprised no one has said that it's Dzeko's fault yet.
Some things go without saying.
And another thing, nobody has ever tracked back better than that girl and her insurance claim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.