Car broken into

Sergio<3

Anyone else get back to their car last night on Briscoe Lane to find their window smashed? As I was walking back to my car I noticed a few piles of glass and feared for the worst as I was near my car. My drivers side window was smashed and they've stolen the SD card. Anybody else?

It'll only get worse next season when you have to park up three miles away
My mate does the park and ride from Ashton and earlier this season there was a spate of tyre slashing

My mate does the park and ride from Ashton and earlier this season there was a spate of tyre slashing
Wankers mate, think il park on the secure car parks from now on

Anyone else get back to their car last night on Briscoe Lane to find their window smashed? As I was walking back to my car I noticed a few piles of glass and feared for the worst as I was near my car. My drivers side window was smashed and they've stolen the SD card. Anybody else?

I was parked quite far up and reckon I passed around 3 cars with their drivers side windows smashed , absolute twats whoever did it , can imagine how pissed off you must have been

What actually are the changes planned for next season ?

I was parked quite far up and reckon I passed around 3 cars with their drivers side windows smashed , absolute twats whoever did it , can imagine how pissed off you must have been
Fuming mate,absolute scumbags

It's a pisser, that. Have seen one or two done over the last couple of seasons, including one guy who lost 4 wheels. I was the car behind him. I've stopped parking there for night games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.