Car broken into

What car have you got? My Qashqai, along with another on the same road, got done during the Madrid game last year. Would have been much happier had they have just smashed the window. Instead, they used a screwdriver and forced and bent the plastic trim to smash it. They stole the SD card
Yeah screwdriver job,bent the trim smashed the window and took the SD card. Never buying a Nissan again haha

Exact same thing happened to me on the road across from Lord North Street junction with Bliscoe Lane (at the top near the factory) last week during the Stoke game!

Nissan Juke ,they popped the passenger window with a screwdriver (bending the trim) , shatttering the glass and took the sd card for the sat nav. Only found out they'd taken it yesterday when I put my sat nav on and it said no sd card inserted?

Up until then I thought it was just vandalism as nothing had been taken ( not even a coin bag with about £12 in)!

Cost me £90 excess to have it repaired by Autoglass and couldn't use my car for 2 days. Now I need a new sd car which cost about £150 from Nissan

Clearly targeting Nissans around there?

Last edited:
In Nissans they store the map data for the sat-nav. At least they do in mine and I've just updated it. Bought it from a bloke in Clayton who said his gran had bought a Nissan Micra but didn't need the sat-nav as she only drove the car to the Co-Op for her shopping. £50 when it should have been £200. Seemed legit.
Do you want to check if he's suddenly got 3 more grannies with spare cards?

Mine got done during Huddersfield at home, so did another Nissan parked near by, a Mercedes was left with no wheels on. Was parked on wolverton street near ashton old rd, they smashed the window by prying the window runner so bent the door too. I'm a Nissan mechanic but still set me back £100 for the glass and to get he dints out

Is it worth reporting it to the police and ask for some patrols in that area during night games?

Is it worth reporting it to the police and ask for some patrols in that area during night games?
I did report it, said I would only hear back if they find some evidence. I rang the companies either side to see about their cctv, one the cameras do not look I into the street, the other never got back to me. Just looks like if you have a car that could have something valuable to steel then pay to park somewhere secure as I will have to do from now on unfortunately

Yeah thats why its worth reporting them all. If the old bill dont hear about them they wont know. If a spate they should but patrols on. Also, if only one forensic result comes back from the spate, they can at least link them all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.