Car going in carrington at 4pm today

mct said:
c17y cj, is that your plate ?

mines k8 cty

it is, but not had it on a car for couple of years... had it nicked and not yet done the relevant paper work; in truth it's also the trip to trafford dvla type place that puts me off!

should change my user name to BD56 GWP!!

bluwes said:
Blimey 5 you did f**k up with the posts,how did I end up as the OP, I was responding to you

Sign in under the wrong username? Or forget to sign out?

california blue said:
mine's BL3MOON

that is well cool ,what car/bike is it on ,mine is on my much loved lotus elise ,i love the plate just as much as the car ,the plate gives me a big smile when someone `s behind me and they look at it,i love people knowing i suppot CITY

CTID. anyone else got any good plates.

mct said:
california blue said:
mine's BL3MOON

that is well cool ,what car/bike is it on ,mine is on my much loved lotus elise ,i love the plate just as much as the car ,the plate gives me a big smile when someone `s behind me and they look at it,i love people knowing i suppot CITY

CTID. anyone else got any good plates.

You can get pretty much anything out here as long as noone else has the same combo as you - i tried every variation of bluemoon till a got that one...only cost me 40 dollars! Its a 88 325.i convertible BMW - very preppy pretty in pink style. will try and get a pictured posted of it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.