Car Insurance- Scum of the Earth

Try telling them what your value is and why, its your value that matters not theirs, you are entitled to be put back in the same position as before the accident, either repair the car to your satisfaction or find one of a similar condition and spec (No matter the price, thats their problem)and demand the full replacement price.

Is pretty hard to find a near 30yr old Merc with just 30k on the clock nowadays I think mate. Luckily seems like I'm keeping the car and getting some cash in pocket too, haggling over the amount currently, but the good thing is it's repairable quite easily.

please read my answer to a question straight after this message before being a smart arse.

You're linking premiums to the value of the insured driver's car. In fact the main factor is the risk of damage to third parties, which is heavily weighted to driver profile. Nothing that smart about it but two people had to point it to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.