Car keyed in Fallowfield

manygoose

bit of context: lived in fallowfield for 3 years now. live behind a row of takeaways and flats. front door is down an alley leading towards the rear entrances of the takeaways. the only traffic we get down our alley are the people who live with me, the people working at one of the takeaways, and cars/vans delivering to the takeaways.

Girlfriend parks down the alley when there's no spaces on our road. it's only outside our front door.

someone yesterday/last night keyed both sides of my girlfriends car front to back, couple of lines either side.

police report to be filed, saying we think it's the takeaway staff, what else can we do?

bit of context: lived in fallowfield for 3 years now. live behind a row of takeaways and flats. front door is down an alley leading towards the rear entrances of the takeaways. the only traffic we get down our alley are the people who live with me, the people working at one of the takeaways, and cars/vans delivering to the takeaways.

Girlfriend parks down the alley when there's no spaces on our road. it's only outside our front door.

someone yesterday/last night keyed both sides of my girlfriends car front to back, couple of lines either side.

police report to be filed, saying we think it's the takeaway staff, what else can we do?
We need pictures, and not of the car either!

Put mice droppings in the restaurant without them knowing then report them to environmental health

Put up a discreet CCTV camera and next time you can catch them in the act.

You can't do anything at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.