Car keyed in Fallowfield

Never had phall always bottled it how much hotter than a vindaloo is it? had a zalzalla(sp)once and that blew my head off but a think the chef was rightfully taking the piss out of me.
Would never try a Phall curry main course, but if you get a starter of just the sauce with a tray of chips you can dip in. If you like it, keep going, if not just eat the chips. I can do vindaloo (at a push these days to be honest but that's age) and love green chillies in a curry (added after they've cooked it) but wouldn't risk ruining a main course by ordering something I maybe couldn't eat.

Edited - yes the chef will take the piss - green chillies on a side plate you can add to taste, phall, vindaloo etc chilli powder they add so you're stuck with what's served

Would never try a Phall curry main course, but if you get a starter of just the sauce with a tray of chips you can dip in. If you like it, keep going, if not just eat the chips. I can do vindaloo (at a push these days to be honest but that's age) and love green chillies in a curry (added after they've cooked it) but wouldn't risk ruining a main course by ordering something I maybe couldn't eat.

Yeah that's what puts me off or Asking for some yoghurt much to the amusement of all

Yeah that's what puts me off or Asking for some yoghurt much to the amusement of all
If you love hot then ask for the sauce only with chips as a starter - it's worth it, even if they take the piss because you're deciding how much you put on your chips.

Main course always go with green chillies on the side, and again add what you want.
I want a curry now.... thanks!

Ok, I'll say it. "Can he put out fires?"

I like pilau rice rather than boiled rice but prefer a naan to either. Am I a pillock?
Lets be honest, we can all cook damn good curries at home but none of us can get near the naan you get in a decent restaurant.
naan and boiled or pilau every time but if you were only allowed one - naan wins hands down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.