Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Pep no more Gundoghan and Bernardo Silva, when these two play, the whole team becomes disjointed and slow.

I'm not as confident as id like to be,given our weakness in goal and leftback.Delph being banned is a huge loss.

Hopefully Jesus's return can inspire us.

I don't get why everyone is slating Danilo, Gundogan and Bernardo! They have been great for us in the last couple of games

Danilo ran the most in the game against Wigan and I believe he tried his best

Gundogan and Bernardo also tried their best. We have to forget the Wigan game and not start judging players because of one game. The mistakes were done by Walker, Delph and Stones! But even with those mistakes we still could have won that game but this is football so let's move on

Arsenal game will be more open and will be different. I think Danilo should start over Zinchenko. Zinchenko is good going forward but not as good in defending. Sane is still not 100 percent, even Silva. But I hope they will be to their best at the Final

Bravo will start for sure as he earned his right to play the final

My selection will be:

Bravo
Walker
Vinnie
Otamendi
Danilo
Ferna
De Bryune
Silva (Gundogan replacing him second half)
Sterling
Sane ( subbed with Bernardo coming in second half)
Aguero ( with Jesus maybe back in second half)

Play our strongest team, get back to winning ways and get a trophy in the bag

Not arsed about GK or any player sentiment, and though I do think Bravo deserves to play, but if our strongest team sees him or anyone else dropped so be it.

Bravo/Eddy
walker
Otter
Laporte
Zichenko/danilo
Ferdy
KDB
Silva
Bernardo/sane
Aguero
Sterling

I would be tempted to leave sane out as bernarso has been playing well

and possible play zivchenko over danilo

Very important game this.We implode and lose the final and our season goes downwards.Or
We pick ourselves from Wigan defeat and come back stronger to finish with 2 trophies and good CL run.
Week will be tough as Press and pundits will be calling for bans on Pep and Aguero to go with bad publicity over Wigan defeat also Sane and Silva are not at their best yet and Aguero isn't looking a finisher he looked a few days back
The best way to overcome this will be a win against a PL side in cup final at Wembley.
Hopefully lads will put up a spirited performance and we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.