Carabao Cup SF draw (Bristol City)

I hope Maureen doesn't get the sack because of the Bristol defeat. We need Manure to continue with their new trademark style of hoofball. I say 'new' but they've been doing it for a few years now.

I read they usually allocate the full end to away fans (4,000) but for the rags game reduced it to enable more home fans to attend.
That's because their average attendance is only 19,000, so it makes sense to give 1 end to the away support which probably only gets 1500 fans in it. They want to give as many tickets as they can to their support obviously, so to fulfill their commitment 10% it is i'm afraid.

Why should the allocation be 4,000? That might be what they give in the Championship but the last time I looked 10% of 27,000 was 2,700.
As a general rule, both fa & league cup allocations for away teams are set at 15%, unless there are police / SAG committee concerns.
Of course the home team can have quite a significant impact on the local authorities, if they wish to do so, as generally the relationship tends to be good....

As a general rule, both fa & league cup allocations for away teams are set at 15%, unless there are police / SAG committee concerns.
Of course the home team can have quite a significant impact on the local authorities, if they wish to do so, as generally the relationship tends to be good....

The maximum an away club can demand in the League Cup is 10% - an EFL rule.

Except that the League Cup allocation was reduced to 10% a few seasons ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.