Carabao Cup SF draw (Bristol City)

Using video replays in the other semi but not in ours as Bristol don't have the capability.....hope that's not the green light for Alty Taylor to make his mark.

What capability is needed. Its not like landing a probe on a moving asteroid is it, the game is already being shown live so how hard can it be for a VAR ref to watch on tv and communicate to the ref and vice versa

What capability is needed. Its not like landing a probe on a moving asteroid is it, the game is already being shown live so how hard can it be for a VAR ref to watch on tv and communicate to the ref and vice versa
Indeed if it was a normal game I could perhaps understand however, it's on TV so there will be cameras everywhere, all they need is a couple of goal line ones if not already there.

Bristol citys keeper off injured

I was quietly happy when their keeper tonight played in the home leg as it was Luke Steele who played in the game against United. He pulled off some incredible saves that night too but then Fielding did exactly the same thing in the home leg. I seem to remember Steele playing for Barnsley when they got to the FA Cup semis beating Liverpool and Chelsea on their way and he was incredible in those 2 games as well.

Results have been terrible for them recently. We should have beaten them easily in the first leg. Only poor finishing and poor defending made it as close as it was. I expect us to win comfortably 2nd leg.

Looked compact and hard to break down in the first half. Not watched the second but Steele is a poor keeper and will make than a little less solid at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.