Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Up next is another cup tie ...

Would be the last tie of the (4th) round so the draw for next round would also follow our game (I think), unless they decide to do this one in China or somewhere at some other godforsaken hour ...

Won’t be an easy game ... Bristol City scored two against us tonight ...

Can be anybody’s guess what team would Pep put out ... he went pretty strong tonight so let’s see ... three days later is the West Brom at Home in the league and another three after that is Burnley Away.

Pep made correct call on line up tonight, he will revert to the team that played early Carabao rounds for this game so expect the usual suspects - Danilo, Yaya, Gundo, Mangala, prob Vince, prob Raz due to rest tonight.

Is this the last 32.

So win this and 3 games from Wembley?

Yes please.

Potentially 9 wins in the league, win the league cup final and we are 4 cup games from the first ever real domestic treble. We have to go for it.

I'm not looking forward to this one due to Colin Wanker. He'll already have them practicing their dropkicks. 1-0 win and no injuries and I'll be delighted.

I would imagine Kompany, Danilo, Toure, Mangala, Gundogan and Sterling will all be in for this. Possibly Diaz too.

Cardiff looked poor to me when I last watched them although to be 3rd they must be reasonable. They May rest players too. A lot of championship sides going for promotion do.

I would imagine Kompany, Danilo, Toure, Mangala, Gundogan and Sterling will all be in for this. Possibly Diaz too.

Cardiff looked poor to me when I last watched them although to be 3rd they must be reasonable. They May rest players too. A lot of championship sides going for promotion do.

Warnock will definitely throw this game. He has a dire record in the cups.

Bravo
Danilo Kompany Mangala Zinchenko
Yaya Touré
Sterling Gundogan Bernardo Diaz
Aguero

I'm not looking forward to this one due to Colin Wanker. He'll already have them practicing their dropkicks. 1-0 win and no injuries and I'll be delighted.
We need to rotate for this game and keep our big players - KDB, big Dave, Fern,Aguero,Walker,Stones,Otamendi - away from the Cardiff cloggers and fresh for the WBA league game the following Wednesday.
Colin W will have them fired up to get stuck in, but our second team should have enough to see it through.

But there’s no return leg for this, this is it ... (although yes a draw would get us a replay back at the Etihad) but I’d tather we win this one outright here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.