Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

When are the FA going to clampdown on the most important crucial misdemeanours in football. They seem to clampdown on everything else except for the most important thing in the game, the dreaded late dangerous challenge, notice I did not use the word tackle.
What I have seen this season is absolutely ridiculous. It started at Bournemouth when Jesus Gabriel was taken out by a dangerous reckless challenge that was not even seen as a foul by referee Mike Dean. In the last minute of the game Mr Dean sent off Raheem Sterling for celebrating his match winning goal how mad is that. In September we played WBA away where Ilkay Gundogan was on the receiving end of a Claudio Jacob late reckless challenge from behind which earned him only a Yellow card. Forward to the Tottenham game when Harry Kane decided to take out Raheem Sterling with a leg breaking challenge that received a yellow card. In the same game Deli Alli does a job on KDB worthy of a GBH assault charge, once again the punishment was a yellow card. The next bad challenge was on Ilkay Gundogan by Jacob Murphy of Newcastle who used a straight leg with intent to do him. This leg breaking challenge was not even penalised by the referee. Lets look at the Crystal Palace treatment of KDB where Pucheon and Dann tried their best to do him in. Both players ended up injured themselves due to their attempts to injure a fellow professional. Dann attempted to decapitate Sergio two years earlier if you remember. Cardiff City's Joe Bennett will be feeling very proud of himself this morning no doubt. That tackle on Sane was one of the worst this season. He has since tweeted an apology i believe. The only apology we should be receiving this morning is from the Football Association for not having the bottle to issue retrospective punishment for poor refereeing decisions that could cost a player their career. The most important thing in a game of football is the protection of the players. I agree that sometimes a player will mistime a tackle which is part of the game but i can not agree with a player who intends to injure another player intentionally getting off with it by the use of a yellow card by the referee. The FA have to look at this crazy situation and address it before someone is crippled by one of these yellow card offences. When in life someone has a chance to get away with something they have done wrong you will always get someone who will take that chance. It's a win win situation for the FA to take retrospective action in this sort of situation.
Agreed

I've only just spotted this, and I can't be bothered to check back through nearly 80 pages, so apologies if this is a Titanic moment....

That mob should be playing out at Hough End on sunday mornings.

I’ve seen better teams at Hough End...don’t forget that Tosin cut his teeth there as a kid with Hough End Griffins!....better footy than Colin Wknker’s lump it forward and twat 5he talented players...

Warnock now backing away from his statement cause he’s got a load of shit. Apparently he made his comments before he saw the replay now says he can’t condone it. Then why comment before you saw it, he can’t take the heat of being called out and is back pedalling so quickly he’s fallen off his bike.
Glad the bull faced thick shyte has been caught in shit storm cos that’s what was necessary.....tw@t

Warnock now backing away from his statement cause he’s got a load of shit. Apparently he made his comments before he saw the replay now says he can’t condone it. Then why comment before you saw it, he can’t take the heat of being called out and is back pedalling so quickly he’s fallen off his bike.
Link?

If Cardiff come here next season with Bennett and Warnock I don't think they will enjoy the experience much. Warnock has long been asking for a taste of his own medicine.
Let's just hope they don't come up to the Prem with their miserable style of football.

I said after the game the Championship sides we have played this season are better than many PL-teams. Except Cardiff played it more physical with the obvious ludicrous tackle on Sane. Up until now it has become more clear they have tried to simply kick our players off the pitch with the ref allowing no protection for our players on the day. Warnock has made a complete clown of himself with his instructions and post-match comments. Where I think Wolves and maybe Bristol can actually add something to the PL, Cardiff can’t and their manager is nothing more than 2nd Division material who should’ve retired long ago.
We gave a concentrated professional 90 minutes performance. With a manager that has class and let his team play football that enjoys every footie deep down. Let’s try and keep it that way, whatever opposing managers and referees are trying to pull.

Warnock is a dinosaur, he should just pack it in.
His style of playing football is neither enjoyable or wanted these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.