Cardiff hospitality offered...

legaleagle

Hi all
Many thanks to Ric for allowing us to offer our club again
We’re looking forward to seeing all those who enjoyed our hospitality last time-see you Sunday
For those fans who haven’t planned where they are going to get a pre match drink - we are ten minutes walk from the ground !!
We are the Grangetown Catholic Club in Grangetown CF117AP
There’s room for about 60 more bods so if you fancy it then please call or text me to confirm your names and how many please.
We are limited on numbers due to licensing and when we’re full the doors will be shut
Many thanks
Pat 07885540083

ive pm’ed several of you on here
All good lads I’ll see you on Sunday!!
As for anyone on here who’s travelling to Sunny Cardiff on Sunday but haven’t decided where to have a drink before the game i’d like to offer you our club.
There are about four hundred booked in our club and our next door neighbor the Grangetown Catholic Club CF117AP
So as you can see you won’t be alone lol
There’s still room for a few more so if you are training it down or driving our club is in the perfect location.
Less than ten minutes walk from the Cardiff Central Train Station and ten minutes walk to the ground.
The beer is good and Sunday’s weather forecast is sunny spells and mild
Please call me or pm me to book your names in as spaces limited due to licensing laws
Pat 07885540083
Many thanks once again to Ric for allowing us to offer our hospitality on your board and also I’d like to say that for us it’s like playing a European Cup Final against you lot on Sunday
This season you’ve broken so many footballing records and you really are a pleasure to watch !!!
Many thanks
See you all Sunday for a pint
Pat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.