Careful in Kharkiv

what he fuck is this post even about dickhead ?
It means that SURELY everyone going to this game is aware there is a big hooligan problem there. If you go somewhere like the Ukraine with your colours on show you're asking for trouble.

You can either have a self righteous rant on here about how backwards they are, or actually do something to prevent getting a good hiding.

No need to get upset you soft arse.

It means that SURELY everyone going to this game is aware there is a big hooligan problem there. If you go somewhere like the Ukraine with your colours on show you're asking for trouble.

You can either have a self righteous rant on here about how backwards they are, or actually do something to prevent getting a good hiding.

No need to get upset you soft arse.

I think if you read back in the thread he was joking,having a laugh,I'm sure he was taking piss just messing around man !

This was on twater before looks like a load of young ones nicking scarves, back to the 70's
Ukraine 06.12.2017
Youth from Metalist Kharkiv with ManCity scarves
#ChampionsLeague: Shakhtar Donetsk - Manchester City. Match played in Kharkiv.
d2b22f9b3b978546d3d28cd4caf6c134.jpg

Is that an advert for black Friday sale..

What a bunch of !

I was checked 10 times as the cops sent me to the back to leave a scarf in a trailer (to pick up after the game).

I was next to a Blue who had his scarf stolen in the centre of Kharkiv by these youths. The UkraniNs ran off straight away when we demanded the scarf back.

Most locals were friendly but a Blue got a good hiding just outside the Stadium after making his own way to the ground. There must have been a few hooligan incidents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.