Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Bayern

He's always struck me as the ultimate "safe pair of hands" tbh. Never really rocks the boat, seems to just let the players do what they want and does as well as the players let him, without really having any particular style of play or revolutionary ideas.

So basically, a rich man's Kevin Keegan?

Do we have any idea which ones? Robben, Lewandoski, Boateng, Ribery, Muller?
My local newspaper said Müller, Ribery, Lewandowski, Hummels and Robben. Can't see Boateng being very happy either to be honest. That is basically the spine of their team, so not good for the manager. I reckon the new manager, whoever it will be, will also have a difficult job, now these players have learned that if they complain loud enough the manager will be sacked.

My local newspaper said Müller, Ribery, Lewandowski, Hummels and Robben. Can't see Boateng being very happy either to be honest. That is basically the spine of their team, so not good for the manager. I reckon the new manager, whoever it will be, will also have a difficult job, now these players have learned that if they complain loud enough the manager will be sacked.

I would woman slap them all and boot them out the door if they have that power. The idea they would abuse their unofficial positions to makes me want to give them a crack, cheeky ****s. I hope someone comes in and states to their face they are the reason the club is stale and that their services will not be needed. You can't ever work as a proper club until such characters are gone imo.

I have never liked Bayern or their entitled attitude even after half of them have been jailed for dodgy dealings or banned from footy. Unless you are part of their clique i doubt you have any real power at that club as a manager, certainly not the power needed to hire and fire players.

I would woman slap them all and boot them out the door if they have that power. The idea they would abuse their unofficial positions to makes me want to give them a crack, cheeky ****s. I hope someone comes in and states to their face they are the reason the club is stale and that their services will not be needed. You can't ever work as a proper club until such characters are gone imo.

I have never liked Bayern or their entitled attitude even after half of them have been jailed for dodgy dealings or banned from footy. Unless you are part of their clique i doubt you have any real power at that club as a manager, certainly not the power needed to hire and fire players.
Similarities with Mancini and his exit from our good selves from the sounds of it. Player power eh, ****s trick.

Similarities with Mancini and his exit from our good selves from the sounds of it. Player power eh, ****s trick.

That was messy yeah, none of that sat right with me really. I feel players should at least say "i want to leave" not "get rid of him". Sadly it is far easier to replace one man as opposed to several and i suspect players knew that. At least Mancini could hire and fire to an extent i suppose, Bayern managers feel like caretakers at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.