Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Bayern

I would woman slap them all and boot them out the door if they have that power. The idea they would abuse their unofficial positions to makes me want to give them a crack, cheeky ****s. I hope someone comes in and states to their face they are the reason the club is stale and that their services will not be needed. You can't ever work as a proper club until such characters are gone imo.

I have never liked Bayern or their entitled attitude even after half of them have been jailed for dodgy dealings or banned from footy. Unless you are part of their clique i doubt you have any real power at that club as a manager, certainly not the power needed to hire and fire players.

It should not have needed the player power... - and should have already happened at the end of last season...

The choice of coach was bad from the beginning. If you just did not only look for result that often were achieved luckily already in the second half of last season you would have seen that the team got worse and worse. Even the relationship in the dressing room. The Bayern since van Gaal were built on a very good positioning play and good passing with the individuals working for the team - and excelling with the help of the team - Guardiola worked on that basis and perfected it and made them a lot more flexible with his 24/7 work. He expected a lot of the players but invested a lot of his time and energy.

After Pep the perfectionist Bayern wanted a "player's manager"... What they got was a coach that did not really let them train passing and positioning, held 5 minutes video preparations, tried to put that team into a tactics that the team did not excel in, did not care about discipline so Vidal could miss a training session without being fined or Alonso could skip to write obligatory autographs - and had his favourite players that would play no matter how they played before. We still think that Lahm ended his career a year earlier because Karl-Heinz was deaf to his critics when it meant his friend Ancelotti and he knew he could not play the way Ancelotti wanted his fullbacks to play in his age anymore.
Tactics? Overrated - football is an easy sports. That was his answer in a press conference and it looked like this on the pitch. The analyzing pages did not even bother anymore with special tactics of Bayern - "the usual tactics" - and even if they worked the first 30 minutes - when the opposing coach was adapting his tactics our players were looking bad and there was no adjustment from the bench. Usually one-on-one changes starting in minute 70.

In our memory it is the coach that stoically sits on the bench during the match chewing gum as he is not supposed to smoke cigarettes.

He had the German spine against him and players like Robben and Lewy - yes, this are players that are intelligent and do not mind hard work and discipline and want to have success... And they have been successful with it. Actually it is the players Guardiola could count on - even on a player like Müller that was left out because of his stupid away tactics that always backfired and that then was the first one on the team sheet for the offensive tactics that were needed to change it at home.

I leave out Ribery as he is a special case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.