Carlos hands in transfer request

this "falling out with executives" bit.......Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this as a possibility but it could be to do with maybe verbal promises made to tev by the likes of marwood, cook or even khaldoon.

one possiblity is obviously the contract negotiations - maybe that has upset tev and his agent as maybe they were told they couldnt negotiate a new contract (but that doesnt fit in with tev wanting to leave before the start of the season as they could have renegotaited his contract then within lines of club procedure) - Has he been told to wait which he has done and then its not been delt with??????

or is it something to do with transfers.....have we promised tev that we are going to sign x y and z player and then not got them?????? - the main one i was thinking about was rooney as tev has always been very positive about how good rooney is etc and how much he liked playing with him...maybe these sorts of promises to tev havent been fullfilled???????

or is the problem with RM - i know he stated that the problem wasnt with RM but maybe he is just being clever here and not publically having a go at RM and therefore leaving himself room to manouver and not get the fans on his back???????? this is the only reason why i cold think that tev would have wanted to move in the summer as he was unhappy playing for RM...the other 2 scenarios dont match the time frame

or simply maybe both sides are not telling the whole truth and it will only come out in the wasyh after this is all done and dusted....

Rooney made similar statements to tev sighting relationships had gone beyond breaking point/irrepairable etc...and then a few days later he signs a new contract

my opinion is that neither side are completely innocent in this. Tev obviously has his worries about family etc (we all know that is the truth) but there is obviously issues with his agent (like bannign him from COMS etc)...he may have been promised things that have not materialised and his relationshhip with RM might not be as good/fine as he is making out....on the flip side he could have handled this a lot better and his agent is obviously the lowest form of scum around.

My view is Tevez wants to go somewhere where they speak Spanish, is a bit warmer and he will feel more at home. Is anyone that surprised as he has suggested he wanted to retire, go home etc. Why now - I do not know but I am not that shocked.

We need a massive clear out. get rid of the moaning to big for the club cunts and the like of santa cruz , wayne bridge who are on massive wages and are quite frankly not good enough . these players who are whining about not playing and just pissing everyone off should be fined a months wages and the club should bann them from speaking to the press unless its about a game or MOTD type interveiws. Get rid of Tevez he doesnt respect the manager he is a great player one of the best in the world but i dont want us to pussy foot around him or anyone in the fact , he has a record of not staying at a club longer than 2 years now that to me says alot about him I think in the long run this will be a good thing for us lets get a player like Dzeko who I think is class a top goal scorer we are finally looking a good side who play as a team silva and toure look mint and defensivley we are solid kompany is incredible we will will be up for this year have ab good run of games and I think we will pick up alot of points CTID

clubfoot said:
ssn city sources have said they are willing to negotiate a new contract with tevez

I don't think a new contract is on the cards, he said he wants out and its nothing to do with the money.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
clubfoot said:
ssn city sources have said they are willing to negotiate a new contract with tevez

I don't think a new contract is on the cards, he said he wants out and its nothing to do with the money.

So did shrek, the club had no ambition and his relationship with slur Alex was beyond repair...

No one will pay him what we will so its not money is it. He wants to go to Real where they speak spanish the weather is good and he can try and sort things out with his mrs.

THere is no chance Tevez will stay at city past the end of the season he has made that clear and burned all his bridges in the process. The question is will he go in January, I cant really see how he can play for us again after the lies and the things he has said. Total break down in relationship with the club and manager.

Options are Barca or Real question is will they pay him what he wants and cover the fee we paid especially in the Jan window. Big test for CIty this he is one of the best players in the world and has to go for market value.

His next move will be to sign an improved contract.

Mirror journo:

Tevez invited members of City staff round to his house in past 2 weeks. Hardly actions of a disillusioned player who wants out eh Kia? #MCFC

Replace Tevez's name with Joorabchian's in last night's statement and you have real story. Kia fallen out with Cook et al, not Tevez #MCFC

It's Ll about money and if you think otherwise you are deluded, tevez cheated on his wife his relationship with her is over so this was never a factor she fucked off because of his snagging around, add to the mix his agent and the only real conclusion is money, I have no doubt he would leave tomorrow for barca or Madrid for less money but his agent gets his piece of flesh via transfer fee tevez has the prestige of playing for one off the worlds top team probably worth the pay cut and if he stays his agent gets his cut of any new deal and negotiating fee so it is only about money period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.