Carlos hands in transfer request

add my 2p worth if it's been said before so be it

we've been roonied

I trust we'll interview the wife/family of any prospective transfer target in future to check on their willingness to move

FantasyIreland said:
I've got this framed at home,what a joke

I've got a framed, signed by Tevez, city shirt. No matter what though, I don't think I can bring myself to Boo him, or sing the old tevez songs about him. I'm not that fickle, the stuff he's done for us and the way he played, 100% every game.......I can't believe it, I'm gutted, but I'm gna try my best not to turn on him.

So it goes on. We the fans are fickle. Simple as that. Just as the RAGs were with Rooney recently. He was very quickly hero > villian > hero again and so it will be with Tevez if he stays. The scousers are turning on Torres, their blue eyed boy. Blue Dippers turning on the Moyesiah. We can all be critical when it suits but then change again with some sublime skills or vital goals.

The club is the constant, our support is the constant. Players are merely passing by on their career journey. There may be players that come along once in a while, like the Goat, or Dickov or Uwe that have the club in their heart but for most of the players it's a job.

Purely for footballing reasons I would love him to stay. What type of person he is or how he behaves outside of the club, within the boundaries of the law I couldn't give a toss. Whatever the outcome I want the best for City and don't care who delivers that for us.

Petrovs left peg said:
clubfoot said:
If he had kept with the story (homesick etc) then I would believe he would go.

But now he has released this statement pointing the finger at cook and the board then I'm sure it's all about money.

He stated he has no problems with owner, manager or fans so in his eyes no bridges have been burnt

Nothing from either side for a while will suggest negotiations

Can't help feeling that baconface has been egging Mourinho and Real Madrid on cos he's a bitter and twisted fucker that can smell us coming

I have thought about this more than once today

FantasyIreland said:
I've got this framed at home,what a joke

See the editor of the picture made a hash when cutting it - here's the original! ;)

6fuseq.jpg

(I know the fonts don't match but I couldn't be bothered spending ages on getting a matching font...)

C1TY4LIFE said:
Boff said:
Dzeko & Benzema!

Exactly who I said, Benzema is sheer class pace and skill and Dzeko goes without saying one of the top finishers in Europe. Tevez + £15M = Benzema, £25M = Dzeko. Altogether spending £10M and gaining Dzeko and Benzema.
wtf why should we pay madrid they should pay us 20 mil

Just done a quick check on a few other football forums, the rags are loving it naturally, and theres some pretty weird shit being said down there (for example: 'Rafael reminds me of scarface'...)

Anyway, this was posted up there. Yes I saw it on rag-cafe, but it surely isn't a rag original, seeing as it actually made me laugh and it is a common fact that rags have no humour or originality:

<a class="postlink" href="http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3553/teveth.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3553/teveth.jpg</a>

Forget Tevez lads, we're moving onwards and upwards with or without him

Forza Mancini
De Jong/Kompany for Captain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.