Carlos in Milan yesterday and today

Where's the fucking proof?

I've had a look through the net and can't see anything remotely related to this. No pics, no vids, no factual stories.

All's I see is a couple of shit stirrers and a load of sheep on BM.

Show me proof and I'll give you credit?

I'll find it suprising if he does'nt show up tomorrow, a contact told me some of the mither with SI was because he liked to wag-it when injured and not turn up at the ground on Matchday..intergrating with team-mates, staff and fans....something i was told on good authority that the club pretty much insisted on.

If he goes, we'll thank him for his contribution and move on a lot quicker than people think. Teve will never have it as good as he has it at City. And despite his scring rate and him almst single-handedly dragging us through games at times he actually has a negative effect on the team and the way Mancini is trying to play. It just often doesn't matter because he can do it on his own half the time.

Just need to remember we don't have to sell and command a huge fee for him, we need to stop selling players for peanuts. Should be in the region of the Torres fee.

Tevez is our best player but i dont think he is our most important player, NDJ, Kompany and Silva are all more important to us as a team IMO.

If he is off in summer I will be gutted but wish him well, he has been paid fucking amazing money and showed why he gets it.

This time last year I felt guttet at the thought of Robinho going and not once this season have i thought I wish we still had him, City will move on,

bluetoo said:
Tevez is the reason why so many of you think Jo is a joke...just thought I'd throw that out there

Um, no, I think you'll find that Jo is the reason that so
many think Jo is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.