Carlos Tevez set to become world’s highest paid player.

ok then tall me who else would not take the money
its life and forget the fairy story he is human and got kids and you only get 1 chance in life so if somebody is daft to give you that amount of money for playing football you don't think twice you say YES and where do i sign

76270_0.jpg

He was so sh*t for us at West Ham. Everyone treated him like a god, yes I loved his work rate but other than that he showed nothing - scored a few vital goals memorabily Man U away to keep us up - which has now given some Hammers fans the impression he's a modern day Bobby Moore for us. Not having it !

He was so sh*t for us at West Ham. Everyone treated him like a god, yes I loved his work rate but other than that he showed nothing - scored a few vital goals memorabily Man U away to keep us up - which has now given some Hammers fans the impression he's a modern day Bobby Moore for us. Not having it !

to be fair your team was shit that year, he did keep you up no matter if he underachieved the rest of the season. With the strangeness and "legality" of the move hanging over him and Mascherano from the start I don't think it's a surprise, especially considering how homesick he ended up being even at City, must have been really bad for him at the start.

Still can't believe you had those 2 on your books for that brief period, considering what they both went on to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.