Carlos Tevez set to become world’s highest paid player.

What a wonderful player Tevez was. One of the greatest players to play for the Blues .

carlos-tevez_2207001b.jpg
One of the City greats....

Inspire of all the awkwardness around the golf holiday this guy will go down in history as one of our all time greats. As brilliant as Aguero and Silva are it is him and Yaya that are the guys that really drove us on and brought us to a new level

Inspire of all the awkwardness around the golf holiday this guy will go down in history as one of our all time greats. As brilliant as Aguero and Silva are it is him and Yaya that are the guys that really drove us on and brought us to a new level
Aguero and Silva helped us along and drove us on as well, mate

Nowt wrong with a good mercenary like Tevez who takes the money but does his job fantastically in return. It's the shithouses who take the money and can't be arsed you have to worry about.
Talking of shithouses who can't be arsed: Danny Mc****y-Bollocks Mills and Steve McPointyman DO NOT LIKE THIS POST!!

That's some crazy, crazy money. Love ya Carlos

article-2144340-1316EE7A000005DC-785_964x530.jpg
[/QU
OTE]

Exactly!

Amazing player that loves the game. Had differences, huge ones! But I love the performances I saw he put in, and without the little Argentine shitbag we would never have won it in 2012.

That's some crazy, crazy money. Love ya Carlos

article-2144340-1316EE7A000005DC-785_964x530.jpg
Was the sign passed to him from the crowd?

If it was, Fergie?

I've often wondered if it was a set-up no self respecting blue wishing pain and death on baconface would put Fergie on a sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.