Carragher & Neville Interview Premier League Referees

MCFC1993

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-carragher-countrys-leading-referees-discuss/

Part of a show on sky sports 1 tonight, they interviewed Mike Dean, Martin Atkinson & Anthony Taylor on a decision they had made from one of their games this season.

So it appears that they can come out and explain decisions but only when Mike Riley lets them. Laughable that they didn't choose a decision from our game against Chelsea for Taylor.

But they will only ask questions that their paymasters Sky have set for them ,it's not as if the Dolphin and Ratboy will be allowed to ask anything controversial of the refs, Sly are not gonna bite the hand that feeds them .

I saw a trailer for this and it shows both pundits getting decisions wrong

It's not difficult to see right through this is stage managed to show officials doing a fantastic job in a season where there have been so many incorrect decisions

Let's make the ex pros out to be utterly useless so the officials are made out to be beyond criticism

I saw a trailer for this and it shows both pundits getting decisions wrong

It's not difficult to see right through this is stage managed to show officials doing a fantastic job in a season where there have been so many incorrect decisions

Let's make the ex pros out to be utterly useless so the officials are made out to be beyond criticism
It won't work in that case, pretty much everyone I speak to nowadays either thinks that the referees are bent and we need Video Technology, or that it's impossible for the refs to keep track and we need Video Technology.

PiGMOL are getting a proper marketing campaign together. Along with a doc on BT Sport Tuesday night which has a section with the bottler at our game with Leicester. They are looking for the sympathy vote.

Carragher and Neville aren't exactly Andrew Neil and Paxman. A lovely fluffy puff piece coming up.

Would be nice if Channel 4 or another non affiliated PL organisation exposed the corrupt bastards for what they really are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.