Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

ir5115.png

His daughter and him are victims of a crime.

And now some sort vigilant Liverpool FC mob are naming and humiliating him and his family online

How low will the fans of Liverpool Football Club go?

At what stage does this all stop? When they turn up at his house?

Carra is the criminal here. Not this bloke and his family.

The Mail have named him

When I took great delight in telling my Liverpool supporting girlfriend this news her first response was.. "yeah but they must have done something to him".
Typical scouse mentality, it's never their fault.

He was a united fan. He deserved it.

His daughter and him are victims of a crime.

And now some sort vigilant Liverpool FC mob are naming and humiliating him and his family online

How low will the fans of Liverpool Football Club go?

At what stage does this all stop? When they turn up at his house?

Carra is the criminal here. Not this bloke and his family.

No not his family, but driving whilst using a phone makes him a criminal and no matter how much you evidently hate Carragher that doesn't change that fact.

No not his family, but driving whilst using a phone makes him a criminal and no matter how much you evidently hate Carragher that doesn't change that fact.

I don't hate Carra. I hate that people would let Carra off the hook for spitting at a child because her Dad is a United fan.

I don't hate Carra. I hate that people would let Carra off the hook for spitting at a child because her Dad is a United fan.

I hope they both get the appropriate comeuppance. Spitting is such a pathetic action to take but getting high and mighty about your daughter being in harm's way while you yourself are putting her in danger is just as pathetic.

Fuck them both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.