Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

He was spat at and got upset, it seems.

Yep - Luton fans dressed like Harry Enfield scousers started mocking the Liverpool players warming down - at the end of his career I think - he went over to remonstrate and got abuse, beer chucked at him and he was spat at !!! So he is well aware of how awful it is to be on the receiving end of such behaviour.

Pretty obvious he will be sacked at the end of the season.

I don’t think it’s obvious at all. I think he will be back - they are just letting the heat die down. Think it’s pretty obvious they want him back.

They won't sack him, they're Sky, he's Liverpool. He'll get his own little show. Doing interviews out of his car window, like Harry Redknapp. He'll sign off by coughing up a big green 'un and they'll cut just as he draws his head back.

They won't sack him, they're Sky, he's Liverpool. He'll get his own little show. Doing interviews out of his car window, like Harry Redknapp. He'll sign off by coughing up a big green 'un and they'll cut just as he draws his head back.
Classic . What should it be called. Through the Phelm soaked window with Jamie Carragher. La

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.