Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

I don’t think it’s obvious at all. I think he will be back - they are just letting the heat die down. Think it’s pretty obvious they want him back.

If he was getting the push he’d be gone by now. They are letting the dust settle and will bring him back in August. They won’t want to sack him because BT would hire him. He’s been man enough to admit his guilt and be contrite so by August we should all just move on.

I not sure I know what kind of a moral compass these people have. I think we all hate players and managers of rival teams but we do it from afar and it is almost a virtual hate. If I happened to cross paths with an rival player I wouldn't be asking for his autograph or be trying to shake his hand but by the same token I would respect him as an individual and allow him to go about his business without abusing or goading him regardless of who he was.
It's just common decency and civility.
I dont know if I ever met lingard Rashford Rooney or Tom young I wouldnt be able to hold back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.