Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

Sackable offence and also classed as assault.
No excuse at all but you have to ask why the dad hasnt got out and fucking mullered him.

MNF analysis will be good after our game tomorrow “The distance he gets on the delivery is fantastic. We've just witnessed something very special."

Takes the driving seat and sprays balls all over the place. His authority and technical ability have improved since he hung his boots up.

Sackable offence and also classed as assault.
No excuse at all but you have to ask why the dad hasnt got out and fucking mullered him.
Cause he’s a wanker,more interested in recording with his phone rather than keeping his eyes on the road,spitting is a disgusting thing but that rag fucker or whatever he is should be getting a call from the police I’m sure the penny dropped with the cnut and he’s thinking oh shit ..also goes to show he couldn’t give to fucks about his kid being spat on,what an arsehole ..

I’d be sad to see him go. I know from a few years back from someone who was close to him at that time that he’s from a seriously rough background. Much more so than Gerrard or even Rooney, but he’s clearly educated himself and for me is one of the most thoughtful and articulate pundits on tv. I hugely enjoy his football analysis; it’s always well-considered and fair. It would be sad to see a momentary lapse bring a promising career to an end. Spitting is considered disgusting by society, but is it nearly as reprensible as shagging your brother’s wife, for example? That hasn’t stopped Giggs carrying on with his life and career. People break the law; it doesn’t make them monsters.

People comparing it to what Collymore did are being ridiculous. One was a sustained attack on a defenceless female and an egregious abuse of power; the other was Jamie Carragher losing it for a spilt second after being provoked, for which he’s subsequently apologised. For me, absolutely no comparison.

2kkho3.jpg

Disgusting
Shows exactly the type of scum Carragher is.
No excuse. The Rag didn't even swear or throw abuse at him. Not that I condone what the Rag did but if you are in Carragher's position with his profile and you can't handle that, you must be weak as piss. He could easily have wound the window up and driven on.
Deserves to be sacked, though I won't hold my breath.

Sounds like a typical infantile United lowlife from London. But not sure what when through Carragher's one brain cell to think spitting was the best solution. I would have kept the window closed and put Wonderwall on full blast. Would have quickly shut him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.