Carry on films and up pompiia

They are all great films totally daft but great fun that sort of comedy has gone for ever, my age i know but comedy of today really is not funny there is far too much PC just give people what they want and if you dont like it dont watch.

As usual, half the script was missing and almost all of that dinner scene was apparently improvised. Including Joan Sims' memorable 'oh, I seem to be a little plastered' when part of the set fell on her.

Magnificent.

All the classics are gone from our screens. Bless this house,mind your language,confessions of a window cleaner, Miranda

No fair
Nearly got me there with Miranda, she is about as funny as a stubbed toe

They are all great films totally daft but great fun that sort of comedy has gone for ever, my age i know but comedy of today really is not funny there is far too much PC just give people what they want and if you dont like it dont watch.
Used to like them as a kid, but that sort of Benny Hill style sexual assault surely can't pass as 'funny' anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.