Carry on Sparky son.

de niro said:
i love sparky, thats sparky our saviour, the same sparky that has the balls to ditch elano.
when sparky wins us a trophy in true sparky style you lot will be singing "sparky sparky give us a wave".

yep i love my sparky.

You are pissed. Maybe deluded too.

de niro said:
i love sparky, thats sparky our saviour, the same sparky that has the balls to ditch elano.
when sparky wins us a trophy in true sparky style you lot will be singing "sparky sparky give us a wave".

yep i love my sparky.

You love him because of that FourFourTwo article. FACT.

Colins Bellend said:
I didnt want MH but remember one thing he actually chose us over Chelsea now that took some bottle

No he didn't. Hughes was never in the frame except in Kenyons feavered imagination. Abramovich wouldn't have gone anywhere near Hughes especially as he had Scolari signed up before he got rid of Grant. Its just that Roman neglected to tell Kenyon or pretty much anyone else for that matter.

Colins Bellend said:
I didnt want MH but remember one thing he actually chose us over Chelsea now that took some bottle

haha!

Hughes was never in the picture for Chelsea job. Don't fool yourself with some Mirror stories.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Spot on ! He would have to win something major to ever be accepted by the majority of blues.

I don't think he can stay for much longer.

Its my 40th on Boxing Day, if we don't beat Hull, I'll shoot the fucker myself !! allegedly

I'll just fix that for you, you dont want the police kicking your door down because of death threats (i've nearly posted the same things dozens of times i'm that angry with the welsh wizard).

Blue2112 said:
Go onnnnn Sparkeeeeee I'm loving you at the moment.

Seems to me that you're revelling in defeat because it adds credence to your opinion that ex rags are bad for us.

Hate United more than you love City.

Sad.

forevercity said:
anybody who fails to see that Pearce>Hughes needs to wake up

Well if you take in to account the fact that sven spent around 40 million hughes has spent 80+ million, which is a total of 120 million in investment improving the team. And Pearces team is doing better than hughes team, Pearce compared to Hughes looks like a fucking tactical genius, now that is really fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.