Carry on Sparky son.

If we had Sven in charge I would be really confident thet he could attract world class players from all over the world. With Hughes we may be able to attract Blackburns finest maybe even the odd Welshman but with him in charge we will never and I mean never become the club we want to become.

city bairn said:
If we had Sven in charge I would be really confident thet he could attract world class players from all over the world. With Hughes we may be able to attract Blackburns finest maybe even the odd Welshman but with him in charge we will never and I mean never become the club we want to become.

We are well on the way to becoming the side some people seem to want us to be. People like De Niro here.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
city bairn said:

We are well on the way to becoming the side some people seem to want us to be. People like De Niro here.
i just think sparky will come good

hughes is terrible
he has done absolutely nothing to show he will come good or inspire any sort of revival

any numb nutts know you don't play your two smallest players in the centre of the park.... hmmm yes lets put SWP in the middle of the park, and a completly out of form striker with a 1st touch that would shame a rapist wide right!!! you tactical genius Hughes!

all he wants for christmas is a P45!

De Niro loves him because everyone else hates him...he's hoping he'll come good rather than using his better judgement.

Some people will always take the opposite side, on the off chance they can say "I told you so"

Da7thson said:
any numb nutts know you don't play your two smallest players in the centre of the park.... hmmm yes lets put SWP in the middle of the park, and a completly out of form striker with a 1st touch that would shame a rapist wide right!!! you tactical genius Hughes!

Lmao that really did make me laugh

Da7thson said:

So if someone offers you £50 grand a week more (for arguments sake) you genuinely think that a class player won't join us because Mark Hughes is manager ? Are you deluded ?

People seem to forget that when Jack Walker was throwing his millions at Blackburn and they were the equivalent of us today, that Alan Shearer chose Blackburn over Man U and they won the premiership.

Why are we City fans so negative against our chances all the time ? We are holding ourselves back, it's crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.