Cash in goa

We go to Cavelossim every year, got a time share at the Holiday Inn. Roll on February!

Loved it .... We stayed at the Haathi Mahal ..... decent rooms. Grounds a bit tired. Enjoyed the beach shacks down near the Hol Inn very much ... Looking at an apartment next time.

well I've just spent a week in Baga and its a dump, was so glad to get back I couldn't wait. I understand that its a poor country but there is no excuse for the amount of crap spoiling the beaches which would bed lovely otherwise. Mostly the people were fine but spoilt by a few such as the money exchange guys ripping you off on the exchange rate because of the current situation. Not for me I'm afraid.

Not been before and had to talk the wife into going, 2 weeks to wait and I believe the currency situation is virtually sorted out now

Been back a feweek days, great place and going back but to south goa next January...great place and a must go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.