Cass Pennant

he comes across as a typical gobshite cockney twat out to make a few quid out of gullible footy fans. fuckin rentaquote.

YAWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I read his book about being the oucast,poverty stricken kid who , with his cheeky-chirpy cockney chappie sense of direction and drive made himself a entrepeunur(sp)

Liked a good fight with his ICF.

Carlton Leach (rise of the footsoldier) Ditto above

Others too that I can't think of

Cockney wankers.

BLUENATIC said:
with his cheeky-chirpy cockney chappie sense of direction and drive made himself a entrepeunur(sp)

Talking of cheeky-chirpy cockney chappies that made it big, I was watching rogue trader the other night and it said Nick Leason was from Watford, so why on earth did he support City?

CP has pretty much exhausted his past now. He had a good run at it and made a few quid, From what I’ve read though, this is not just another hoolie film, it's based upon his autobiography, which anyone who has read, will tell you is a great read, about a hugely dramatic life that covers a range of issues including life on the doors as well as on the terraces so, I reckon this film could surprise a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.