Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Benarbia said:
Marvin said:
mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th
Fernandinho is one of the top midfielders in Europe.

Willian went from Shakhtar to Anzi last season.

Shakhtar still have Douglas Costa and Taison on their books. They are a hot bed of footballing quality as proven by their performance in the Champions League

I'm sorry whilst he is a good player to call him one of the top midfielders in Europe is a bit Ott jut because he's signed for us
He's been around for quite some time, as have Shakhtar who have been regularly playing at the top level in the UEFA Cup and Champions League.

I knew about Benarbia before we signed him.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mcfc2607 said:
simon23 can you please stop saying Chicarito in your posts as its horrible.
thanks.
:)

He's either the longest serving rag wum in bluemoon history or actually does know fuck all!

LOL!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz!!!

mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

Barely into double figures in terms of posts before he shows his hand. No long term commitment anymore these rags........oh, and it's Sevilla you numbnuts

Same as RVP if he doesn't come to us it's ok but if he signs for Chelsea it is absolutely an unquantifiable disaster of monstrous proportions.

Petetheblu said:
stony said:
samharris said:
What makes you say that ;)

They must lead a pretty sad existence if their only joy is coming on here and pretending to be city fans.

I've just clicked on the Pelle thread, and someone is comparing the signings of Fernandinho and Navas to last years signing of Garcia.

I give up, I'm going to the cellar and staying there until the season starts.

There's no way you won't be back on here Stony, most of us know that you are the best itk on this forum......if people don't believe me just pm him, mentioning how fed up and hurt you are with the current transfer window. There's nothing stony doesn't know about the incoming and outgoing of MCFC....FACTish!!!!

Haha, twat! Hows it going Pete, hope all's well.

citytill1die84 said:
Now Madrid back on the scene bidding war that's all it is whoever pays the release clause gets Cavani.

According to Marca - who are fast becoming a joke in their transfer speculation.

stony said:
Petetheblu said:
stony said:
They must lead a pretty sad existence if their only joy is coming on here and pretending to be city fans.

I've just clicked on the Pelle thread, and someone is comparing the signings of Fernandinho and Navas to last years signing of Garcia.

I give up, I'm going to the cellar and staying there until the season starts.

There's no way you won't be back on here Stony, most of us know that you are the best itk on this forum......if people don't believe me just pm him, mentioning how fed up and hurt you are with the current transfer window. There's nothing stony doesn't know about the incoming and outgoing of MCFC....FACTish!!!!

Haha, twat! Hows it going Pete, hope all's well.

How's your father in law getting on, haven't seen Mike Summerbee for ages. Can believe the Messi deal!!!!

I'm great Mr K, apart from another 13 hour shift at 2......bastids!!!!

The_Mo said:
Come on guys, let's get this to page 151!! Only 3 more to go!

The Alexis Sanchez thread went well into the thousands (split up).

There is just no way this transfer is happening. We aren't going to spend £50m on just one player. Not a chance in hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.