Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

The_Mo said:
Come on guys, let's get this to page 151!! Only 3 more to go!

Heard from a very shit sauce (tesco's homemade tomato sauce) that he won't come until we reach 152.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:55 pm --<br /><br />
The_Mo said:

Heard from a very shit sauce (tesco's homemade tomato sauce) that he won't come until we reach 152.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
The_Mo said:

The Alexis Sanchez thread went well into the thousands (split up).

There is just no way this transfer is happening. We aren't going to spend £50m on just one player. Not a chance in hell.

If that is the case we will therefore never sign any of the elite players in world football I.e players who you would say are in the top 5/6 in the world.

its getting a bit sad now how most people believe every single tweet about cavani. If someone tweeted "cavani having a medical at stoke city"#cavani #potters, at least 10% of the fuckers on here would start flapping. until its on our OS, chelsea's or any other chill out. Chelsea had robinho shirts for sale so that proves things can change in a blink of an eye.

simon23 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mcfc2607 said:
simon23 can you please stop saying Chicarito in your posts as its horrible.
thanks.
:)

He's either the longest serving rag wum in bluemoon history or actually does know fuck all!

LOL!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz!!!

There's nothing funny about being intellectually deficient, in fact i can help you........

its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

then

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

then

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

repeat kirk!!!!!

Matt.D said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
The_Mo said:

There is just no way this transfer is happening. We aren't going to spend £50m on just one player. Not a chance in hell.

If that is the case we will therefore never sign any of the elite players in world football I.e players who you would say are in the top 5/6 in the world.

I don't think we will. Nor do/should we have to.

mcfc2607 said:
its getting a bit sad now how most people believe every single tweet about cavani. If someone tweeted "cavani having a medical at stoke city"#cavani #potters, at least 10% of the fuckers on here would start flapping. until its on our OS, chelsea's or any other chill out. Chelsea had robinho shirts for sale so that proves things can change in a blink of an eye.
Well said.

simon23 said:
He's either the longest serving rag wum in bluemoon history or actually does know fuck all!

LOL!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz!!!

There's nothing funny about being intellectually deficient, in fact i can help you........

its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

then

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

then

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

repeat kirk!!!!!
I bet your glad you didn't have that bet with ac milan!

Matt.D said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
The_Mo said:

The trick my friend is to sign them BEFORE everybody knows they are among the 5-6 'elite' players, or like Napoli did with Cavani, nurture them to be in that elite group!

Phuket Blue said:
Matt.D said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

The trick my friend is to sign them BEFORE everybody knows they are among the 5-6 'elite' players, or like Napoli did with Cavani, nurture them to be in that elite group!
Not an easy trick to pull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.