Edinson Cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance! Cavani looks too much like Bernardo Corradi for my liking....

corradi.jpg

edinson-cavani_1b6afxtnz18jl1icah2tty8jh4.jpg

frank-langella-skeletor.png

Last edited:
Surely now Jesus is injured I can’t be the only one thinking we should offer cavani a 1 year contract!

I know we have delap but I really can’t see Pep trusting him and will no doubt go with a false 9 over him

Surely now Jesus is injured I can’t be the only one thinking we should offer cavani a 1 year contract!

I know we have delap but I really can’t see Pep trusting him and will no doubt go with a false 9 over him

I think it will be an overreaction. It's not like either Aguero or Gabby will be gone for half the season. They'll probably be back after the int'l break.

There's a reason why nobody has picked him up yet.

He probably wants a 3 year deal somewhere.

Mahrez Sterling Torres front 3 for now.

It's hardly an overreaction. We are already desperately short of strikers having only Aguero and Jesus, and neither have any guaranteed return time. We are also in a league that has moved on and can no longer be won with 80 points. Simply put, points needlessly surrendered in early season could cost us the title come May. The fact a transfer window is now open and we failed to act is reckless verging on criminal. Ask yourself, would Liverpool or United attempt to start their season with ZERO centre forwards that are fit?

It's hardly an overreaction. We are already desperately short of strikers having only Aguero and Jesus, and neither have any guaranteed return time. We are also in a league that has moved on and can no longer be won with 80 points. Simply put, points needlessly surrendered in early season could cost us the title come May. The fact a transfer window is now open and we failed to act is reckless verging on criminal. Ask yourself, would Liverpool or United attempt to start their season with ZERO centre forwards that are fit?

It is an overreaction, when we've just had a 3rd striker scoring on his debut midweek.

What happens to him for the rest of the season when Aguero & Jesus come back ? What happens to Cavani ?

I’ve never rated him that highly but given we don’t have anyone fit and are light anyway, it has to be worth looking into - although, I suspect we have or at the very least his agent has been on the phone. Like others have said, he’s probably asking for a longer term deal than is attractive to clubs, particularly given the financial landscape

I think it will be an overreaction. It's not like either Aguero or Gabby will be gone for half the season. They'll probably be back after the int'l break.
The issue is that’s another gamble like we made last year with CB. No guarantee with Aguero how many knee ops has he had now? He was already meant to be fit and has had a set back. Too big a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.