CBD Oil

It's actually not that excessive. I posted earlier, a friend of mine's dad is dying from cancer and I helped her research this. There is some anecdotal evidence of CBD heavy cannabis oil putting liver cancer in remission.

She could have made her own but for the recommended course you need 30ml. To make 30ml you would need 17oz of the right weed, which would be maybe £1500-£2000 to buy in the U.K. But tracking down the right strain which is heavy in CBD and low in THC would be extremely difficult, because the recreational market wants the THC. Making the oil isn't difficult if you have the weed but 17oz is a lot. I could have helped her but you would still be buying the weed without truly knowing it's makeup, unless you went to Amsterdam

There is a liver cancer support group in Canada (where medicinal cannabis use is legal) who will ship you the oil and Instructions for £2500 from there. That's what she's done. So knowing all that, you can understand me feeling annoyed at the cowboys trying to cash in on is by labelling this cooking oil as medicinal.

Fair points made, although it still is sad to see such a price on a natural plant based substance which should be accessible to anyone who wishes. Shame we don't live in a country where cannabis would freely grow in your back garden. I hope your friend is also cleaning up their lifestyle in conjunction to taking the CBD oil? Don't what to see all the money spent for more health issues to arise down the road.

Good luck bud.

Oh to note, it has helped with my post-workout recovery as well.
So the day after gym aches don't seem as severe.
Sprained my ankle playing football last week, rubbing the oil in directly has for me worked well.

Fuck painkillers!
Is this the stuff Nate Diaz(UFC) uses?

Only ordered last night at 8:20 and delivered already!! Just had 2 drops waiting for it to kick in

Yeah got mine today. I just blobbed half a droppers worth (is this half a tincture?) under the tongue for half a minute and swallowed but tastes like ive been munching on flower roots all day. It also tastes a bit like cannabis smells if you get what I mean. Been 40 minutes now and I feel very, very calm. Now it could be a placebo effect, it could even be the fact i've taken it on an empty stomach - but I think its definitely doing something. I'll stop buying weed if it carries on!

Like @Why Always Ste I have epilepsy and am too on epilim. I wouldn't think about dropping my meds yet far too risky and i'd seek advice from the GP first anyway but I'm convinced that shit i'm on has made me lose my hair, reduced how sharp my brain was before I took it and been a factor of always being a stone overweight no matter what exercise I do - and they are all side effects.

I'm going to read further reviews of this and the other stuff I decided to buy because you often get good advice. Got my mrs soem stuff because she suffers chronic pain and her oxycontin doesn't even touch it.

I got:
CBD Brothers - Blue Edition Hemp 2000mg > 25% CBD (10ml)
Canabidol CBD Oral Capsule 15,000mg Pure Cannabis Sativa L. (500mg x 30 Capsules)
Raw Hemp Seed / cannabis oil, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined

You will have to search amazon - for some reason it won't post as a link

Fair points made, although it still is sad to see such a price on a natural plant based substance which should be accessible to anyone who wishes. Shame we don't live in a country where cannabis would freely grow in your back garden. I hope your friend is also cleaning up their lifestyle in conjunction to taking the CBD oil? Don't what to see all the money spent for more health issues to arise down the road.
It's much more serious than that. Her Dad is a heavy drinker and that's fucked his liver. That means that there's no surgical treatment they can do, leaving her with this as a desperate attempt to save his life. I totally agree that' it's about time the UK invested in this because cannabis has lots of positive health benefits for a variety of problems. And,as this thread show, cowboys are muscling in and selling snake oil to gullible people.

How can it not be legal to grow strains such as Charlotte's Web with next to no THC in it yourself?

Has anyone who has started using it seen any benefits?

One of my acquaintances makes the stuff. Him and his colleagues started because his girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer and was given X months to live (sorry, I can't remember the specific time frame as this was about two years ago) and she ended up living well past the date projected. I very much doubt she's still around but it's not one of those things I feel like I can ask when I see him.

About a year later, he gave us 20ml for free for helping him out but I ended up passing it on to a mate's girlfriend who has an excruciating back problem. According to her, she never had an issue sleeping after taking it and the positive effects (whether a placebo or genuine, I'm not sure as this is one side of the business I'm so far poorly educated on) carried on past the point of her stopping taking it.

This is something that's interested me for a while and, as sceptical as I am of this idea of it being some sort of miracle cure, the undeniable truth is that it would vastly improve the quality of life for a huge number of those who are suffering terminal illnesses and less serious but extremely painful physical ailments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.