CBD oil

My lads been through so much this last year it is definitely something I'm considering, and I'm not arsed if my lad gets high at the same time either if that is a side effect of him not spending 3 days on a bed crying in pain.

The subject matter is tricky but if anyone has experience please PM.

does anyone have any suggestions for a decent oil to try out. I dont want to spend a fortune on something and it not work so just thinking for a trial.

its a sleep aid for the wife.

Im guessing Hemp oil and CBD oil are not the same thing even through they intermix on searches.

My partner uses CBD Oil everyday. She had a grand total of 6 back surgeries quite a few years ago. The doctors prescribed ibuprofen for her and she hated taking pills all the time. She now puts a few drops of CBD oil under her tongue every morning and she says it helps with the constant nagging pain. If she tries to do too much she still gets the big pains but her normal everyday pains have subsided with it.
I personally have been having joint pain in my back, knees, and hips for the last 6 months or so. She keeps trying to get me to take the stuff since it helped her. Maybe I will be the guinea pig and try it then report back here
Great for arthritis pain

I have chronic osteo arthritis.
I found CBD oil to be as useful as a chocolate teapot for any pain relief. Utterly useless.

I’ve had a bottle of this for a while but keep forgetting to use it consistently so can’t vouch for how useful it is but my arthritis is getting pretty bad so perhaps I’ll give it a proper go.

Those in the know, is it supposed to work quickly and short term like regular pain killers or is the effect cumulative?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.