Celebrity BB

stony

I nodded off on the couch and woke up to find Mrs Stony watching this shit. Launched into a tirade about no self respecting celebrities every appearing on it and it being full of page 3 girls, reality stars and other such self promoting cock knockers, only to see James Cosmo amongst the trash.
James fucking Cosmo,aka Lord Commander Jeor Mormont from GOT/Renton's dad from Trainspotting/Angus from Highlander/Campbell from Braveheart and from everything that has been on tv both here and abroad for the last 40 years or so. This **** has been in everything from Rab C Nesbit to the Bill and is a genuine certified 24 carrot celeb. What the fuck is he doing in Big fucking Brother?

I nodded off on the couch and woke up to find Mrs Stony watching this shit. Launched into a tirade about no self respecting celebrities every appearing on it and it being full of page 3 girls, reality stars and other such self promoting cock knockers, only to see James Cosmo amongst the trash.
James fucking Cosmo,aka Lord Commander Jeor Mormont from GOT/Renton's dad from Trainspotting/Angus from Highlander/Campbell from Braveheart and from everything that has been on tv both here and abroad for the last 40 years or so. This **** has been in everything from Rab C Nesbit to the Bill and is a genuine certified 24 carrot celeb. What the fuck is he doing in Big fucking Brother?

'Hi James Cosmo ,Would you like to sit in a house full of page 3 birds for a few weeks at most ? You might be out in one week ?'

Cosmo ''how much ?''

Big Brother ''200k''

Cosmo ''make it 300k''

Big Brother ''Ok''

Mrs Moon had it on last night while I watched footie, fuck me Celebrity BB? If they sat at your table in Costa although I do recognise some of them I wouldn't realise who they were ......The highlight was 'you may know insert name from the quarter final of the American X-factor'......er no!!!!

Then to cap it all fucking Calum and Angie Best with thier claim to fame being thier surname.

Too many americans in it,they are so loud no-one else can get a word in edgeways,passes the time in the evening though and the spin off is fun

Haha, gay.

The nodding off bit I understand but the rest of it? I had to google James Cosmo. I think I recognise him. Is he a jock?

**** for making me google it.

**** for making me google it.

laughing.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.