Celtic Away

So even if one somehow managed to get their hands on a ticket for the city end at Celtic park they would be refused entry anyway if they didn't have a wrist band? I take it this is rigorously enforced by the clubs ambassadors at the turnstiles. Has anyone ever seen anybody refused before?

So even if one somehow managed to get their hands on a ticket for the city end at Celtic park they would be refused entry anyway if they didn't have a wrist band? I take it this is rigorously enforced by the clubs ambassadors at the turnstiles. Has anyone ever seen anybody refused before?
Wrist bands were checked at paris outside the ground, but not at real madrid

mates took a chance over in paris. they paid 70 quid each and was refused entry . no refunds.

mates took a chance over in paris. they paid 70 quid each and was refused entry . no refunds.

Ok, thanks for replies gents. Seems a hit or a miss whether wristbands will be checked or not. I have been to parkhead loads of times and think it will manic outside the ground as fans can approach the turnstiles from all directions so checking bands may be difficult. If there's a ticket for sale I wonder if it's worth taking the chance?? Probably not but it depends how much the tickets were sold at.

Ok, thanks for replies gents. Seems a hit or a miss whether wristbands will be checked or not. I have been to parkhead loads of times and think it will manic outside the ground as fans can approach the turnstiles from all directions so checking bands may be difficult. If there's a ticket for sale I wonder if it's worth taking the chance?? Probably not but it depends how much the tickets were sold at.
But the person you get the ticket off will have to travel up to Glasgow queue up show Id then hand it over
Can't see somebody travelling to Glasgow queuing up showing id and then handing it over to somebody else and risk being black listed by the club even it's for silly money

In addition to what @Bill has said. If someone has bought a ticket on his/her card for someone else. I can guarantee the club will not issue them at the collection point. At PSG away we had some in front of us asking for them to make it a "One off" the club stuck by the rules.They left pissed off

But the person you get the ticket off will have to travel up to Glasgow queue up show Id then hand it over

Can't see somebody travelling to Glasgow queuing up showing id and then handing it over to somebody else and risk being black listed by the club even it's for silly money

Yes I understand completely.

In addition to what @Bill has said. If someone has bought a ticket on his/her card for someone else. I can guarantee the club will not issue them at the collection point. At PSG away we had some in front of us asking for them to make it a "One off" the club stuck by the rules.They left pissed off

Yes I understand what you're saying. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying someone should sell me or anyone else their ticket and take the risk. Just being a Scottish based supporter this game is perfect for me and many others but it's extremely difficult to get a ticket and then if you do get one then getting in is the next issue.

I'm all for points systems and it works great if you can afford to go, and can make every game but points systems can be unfair and at times it can be like the rich feeding the rich. I may still travel to Glasgow in the hope that I may be lucky but I doubt there will be any chance of getting in and I couldn't sit in the home end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.