Celtic Away

Any pubs near the ground that are friendly to away fans and would be able to watch the game and close enough to the ground so to get coaches back home after game

Any pubs near the ground that are friendly to away fans and would be able to watch the game and close enough to the ground so to get coaches back home after game
Stick to Merchent City. Only 10 mins in taxi to Parkhead.

My mate rang the ticket office and got informed they've had no returns if any blues were thinking of trying

My mate rang the ticket office and got informed they've had no returns if any blues were thinking of trying

The club, as yet have not responded to my email I sent last night re returns but I guess now they don't have to as you've just answered my question. Cheers for posting that info.

If there is no returns now, i doubt any will be forthcoming as the club will be travelling up with the tickets today

Yep, if someone can't go now then they're stuck with the tickets as they can't be sold on to someone else due to the wristband/collection procedure etc.

Yep, if someone can't go now then they're stuck with the tickets as they can't be sold on to someone else due to the wristband/collection procedure etc.
At PSG some took the chance of collecting tickets under someone else name. They were turned down. Even these tickets after collection cut off time were still not sold on as returns

I'd heard fae a couple of Celtic fans that City had handed back 500 tickets??? Edin blue you might be able to get one of them on general sale. I'm like yourself but fae Fife and trying to get a ticket for the City end, can get one for the Celtic end but don't think I could keep ma gob shut!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.