Celtic fans doing 'The Poznan'

Celtic fans have had a European style (i.e to any english fans "the poznan" which is pretty fuckin common anywhere else) of support for a long long time. Theres a lot more than "the poznan" going on.

Re: CELTIC FANS ARE DOING THE POZNAN!

They've been doing it for years haven't they ?

Re: CELTIC FANS ARE DOING THE POZNAN!

The poznan is neat and all, but do we really deserve any credit for it?

No.

If anyone does, its the Poznan fans, and I've heard even they aren't the only team that does it in Eastern Europe.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
ayrshire_blue said:
36 league games a season it isn't, and the rest of the cup, early stage European games etc it is also like a morgue.

Thankfully, they just do a huddle which isn't quite the poznan!
ye having a laugh here mate,
Rugby park,ave att,3,000
Somerset 300
Green Brigade have totally changed the atmosphere at Celtic Park.
btw,when was the last time you were there.

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:29 pm --

King Of The Kippax said:
It wasn't a bad game I suppose!!

God knows what mcgregor was doin for the 3rd goal mind!
unlike him,but fuk it eh,twas the swerve of the ball.

Last time I was there was the 1-1 draw with killie just at Christmas time. Without exaggerating, there was AT LEAST 40,000 empty seats. Take away old firm games and Celtic rarely reach 40,000. Of course, season ticket holders are always counted in the official attendance figures at Celtic park but in reality the figure is a lot less than the one given.

The green brigade might sing a few songs but are a horrible horrible bunch of neds, a lot of Celtic fans I know don't like being associated with them. It might sound ok if you sit in that area, but when killie played you there was only one set of supporters making any noise and it was the few hundred travelling fans.

Not having a go at you mate, or Celtic in general. But most games their support sucks and so does tje atmosphere at Celtic park.

P.s. killie average nearer 6000. With at least 4500 home fans week in week out. In fact, killie have a bigger support than any other non city team in Scotland, including bigger towns such as paisley, livingston, motherwell and a few others. Killie also only have 3500-4500 or so less than hibs, Dundee united and aberdeen who come from major cities so takes my blood boil when the media constantly slate killie support despite all this.

I've never ever been to a killie home game, cup or league, with only 3000 fans. You're getting us mixed up with st midden, Hamilton, st johnstone, ict and even motherwell.

Come of it TTT, lets be honest on a normal gate you have about 10k below capacity. And besides Green Brigade its almost silent. Im not saying Rangers is bouncing, just dont get carried away.

i live near crewe, and i go to there home games when city arnt playing. but i usually go in the away end for the better atmosphere. It was stevenage yesterday and believe it or not, they were doing the poznan.
even got a video of it..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvJOBGgFLA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvJOBGgFLA/</a><br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 pm --<br /><br />its the best celebration going..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.