Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

based on what these 2 did at Old Trafford may be worth sleeping in after the Chelsea game tomorrow

Nope.

Midweek night, the free-flowing traffic in Manchester, 50k converging on the stadium, the clockwork-like reliability of Metrolink, loads of pissed up Celtic fans, City's usual impeccable organisational excellence and a completely new security measure.

No - can't see any significant risks there.

I think I might get there for 5:30 to be on the safe side
Especially as there is no chance of getting in a pub in our own city wearing our own club's colours

Lots of pubs have a no colours policy for city fans but if united are at home they allow fans to wear the club shop - Wetherspoons Piccadily for example.
Exactly this
Lloyds bar stopped us last time so I emailed the company to complain and told them just how much the nine of us spent in the bar opposite

Lots of pubs have a no colours policy for city fans but if united are at home they allow fans to wear the club shop - Wetherspoons Piccadily for example.
Unbelievable that, everyone of those pubs should be named & no city fan , colours or not should ever set foot in them again....maybe that's what they want? I do get the impression that we are not welcome in town tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.