Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Against Bucharest was denied access to shambles square as my white t shirt had mcfc on it
Against Barca we were denied access to Lloyds bar unless we all kept out coats on, fucking wankers
Happening at more and more places, its getting stupid. Tibb st tavern advertises itself as a sports bar but if you wear colours you arent fucking coming in.

"Can I see your tickets please?"
"Och aye, here ya goo"
"Thanks, enter at turnstile T for Colin Bell Stand."
"Quality, we'll gan tae there noo"

A job well done by MCFC and showsec.

Against Bucharest was denied access to shambles square as my white t shirt had mcfc on it
Against Barca we were denied access to Lloyds bar unless we all kept out coats on, fucking wankers
Where's Lloyds bar ? ....just so I make sure they never get my custom .

I was stopped going in the Wetherspoons, I don't usual go in the shithole but was meeting someone, I had no colours but had a tiny city badge on my coat, as I walked away 5 Watford fans walked straight in , head to foot in colours.
We are not welcome in town that's for sure

I have two tickets for this game loaded to mine and my wife's season card. My wife is going to miss the game now. I was going to give her ticket to a colleague at work but not sure now. I don't know what the new security will have to say about it?

I have two tickets for this game loaded to mine and my wife's season card. My wife is going to miss the game now. I was going to give her ticket to a colleague at work but not sure now. I don't know what the new security will have to say about it?
I'm in the same position. Can't make the game so have given our season tickets to my son and his mate. I'm assuming that anyone with a season ticket will not get an ID check.

Which is sad. It's a City home match so I'm going. I appreciate some folk live or work further afield but Celtic don't come around every season.
Yep, it's about time we started deducting points if tickets aren't used. Saturday morning and still plenty available.

"Can I see your tickets please?"
"Och aye, here ya goo"
"Thanks, enter at turnstile T for Colin Bell Stand."
"Quality, we'll gan tae there noo"

A job well done by MCFC and showsec.

I'm intrigued, is your imaginary Celtic supporter impersonating a Geordie? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.