Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Did the additional security check by the perimeter gates prevent any issues? I just showed my Seasoncard without uttering a word and was let in. I could've been Celtic.

The Italian lad in my apartment block bought his ticket directly from City himself with no booking history. He supports Juventus and just fancied a match.

I'm not sure why football brings out the worst in people when it comes to this issue. It's rare in other sports that fans sitting next to each other would cause so much anger. I've been in the away end 4/5 times watching city, I did celebrate the goals at Blackburn in the promotion game although I suppose that one was safety in numbers and also when Anelka scored the last minute winner when not much happened either bar the odd verbal

I'm not sure why football brings out the worst in people when it comes to this issue. It's rare in other sports that fans sitting next to each other would cause so much anger. I've been in the away end 4/5 times watching city, I did celebrate the goals at Blackburn in the promotion game although I suppose that one was safety in numbers and also when Anelka scored the last minute winner when not much happened either bar the odd verbal
Being in a hostile away end is a top buzz.

Did the additional security check by the perimeter gates prevent any issues? I just showed my Seasoncard without uttering a word and was let in. I could've been Celtic.

The Italian lad in my apartment block bought his ticket directly from City himself with no booking history. He supports Juventus and just fancied a match.

That's how I bought my tickets as well, direct from the club with no purchase history, in fact on the way in a steward noticed the collar of my sons Celtic top showing and whispered to him to zip up his coat a bit further , other than that no problems getting in, but when your in the wrong end of the ground than you really want to be in ,you need to behave it's crazy to start any nonsense, still think City could have opened up more of the stadium to Celtic support , that way we wouldn't be having these discussions, just my own opinion, good luck in the next round

That's how I bought my tickets as well, direct from the club with no purchase history, in fact on the way in a steward noticed the collar of my sons Celtic top showing and whispered to him to zip up his coat a bit further , other than that no problems getting in, but when your in the wrong end of the ground than you really want to be in ,you need to behave it's crazy to start any nonsense, still think City could have opened up more of the stadium to Celtic support , that way we wouldn't be having these discussions, just my own opinion, good luck in the next round
So you let your son wear a celtic top sitting in the City end.

I do agree with you. 6000 Celtic in together across the third tier or three tiers would've been fine.

Do you have a Manchester postcode? My neighbour bought in person. He was originally looking at a tour but realised he could buy for the match.

I do agree with you. 6000 Celtic in together across the third tier or three tiers would've been fine.

Do you have a Manchester postcode? My neighbour bought in person. He was originally looking at a tour but realised he could buy for the match.

No we live in Scottish Borders, I originally called City as soon as draw was made to see if they were doing hospitality deals for Celtic support and was told no, the lady took my number just in case things changed, they called back the week before the match to say things had changed and they were now doing hospitality for Celtic fans at a cost of £795 plus VAT per person !!, I declined their offer !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.