Celtic Horizons selling City tickets again as official City partner.

Tickets for united away €339 euro even gives you directions on foot to your hotel from the airport so can't even fork out on transfers your on your own when you land.
Beggars belief that they go after a FB page selling at face value trying to fill seats on the premise it impacts on 'security' yet happy to sanction a company ripping people off and sticking two fingers up to safety in the grounds.
Clearly the difference is City made nothing from the FB site but are clearly on a cut of this companies dodgy dealings

Beggars belief that they go after a FB page selling at face value trying to fill seats on the premise it impacts on 'security' yet happy to sanction a company ripping people off and sticking two fingers up to safety in the grounds.
Clearly the difference is City made nothing from the FB site but are clearly on a cut of this companies dodgy dealings
They have become real corporate twats haven't they

Most of the area in front of the away section is for disabled fans, so I would guess they got exempted because of that.

The accessible area is mixed as it stands, but there are seats in front of that in the east bit and corner which we could have or the bit in front of the SS wing bit we get. They only have to give one 'block' however they have given nothing.

I blame the FSF for not even knowing there was no pitch side seats at OT, they only claimed Sunderland last season did not have them.

Sadly yes. Wouldn't mind as much if they'd just be upfront and admit its about money but they have to be two faced and think that were all idiots who will just swallow any line they care to give us
Its a joke
Remember the relocation window in June
About 1000 seats at best, and I'm being generous, available to move into where as in reality there should have been about 7000 available.
What we don't know is that the Club are keeping them to one side for their Official Partners and hangers on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.