Celtic signing Boyata??

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
The only time?
dedrickmcfc.ashx

i thought the last couple of times he`s come into the team he played well imo

he has to be fair. good luck to him. with thrive in that league.

oakiecokie said:
ColinLee said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry but for me an average player with a face like a smacked arse.The most miserable twat I have ever seen when we won the league under Bobbie Manc.
Will never be good enough for our team irrespective of his own belief that he`s better than what he actually thinks.
Good luck to the lad but IMO he is/will play in a league that`s about his level.
That doesn't actually make sense but on the assumption that you believe he thinks he's better than he actually is then I'd say it's the complete opposite.
I think he's better than he believes he is, he needs to get some belief in himself back and he can be a decent defender.

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !! You are correct but I`ll blame it on last nights Guinness CL. ;)
He needs a bit of Granny Weatherwax's Headology.

Previous post quoted for BlueDeadHeads benefit ;)

Boyata is a good player.

Is he at our level? No, but there's no reason why he can't go on to have a good career in football.

If Boyata goes to Celtic and plays regularly at CB, he'll probably be back in the Premiership within a year or two.

He is exactly what a team like Sunderland need. I'd say Newcastle but they need a lot more than that

Boyata isn't a bad player at all. Celtic is a good club terms of career rehabilitation.

I hope Dedryk does well.

I think his confidence was hit hard a few years back & he has never recovered from it. If he ever got his head right he could be a superb cb because he has the size & athleticism & isn't a bad tootballer at all, but he just can't do it when we give him a chance.

Maybe when he gets older he will suddenly get his shit together & be the player he could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.